Mar 18, 2010

The Ottoman Empire I

I called it a 'poof' when I was younger, because that's what my mother called it most of the time. Some call it an 'ottoman', and most people know it as a 'footstool'.

Call it what you want, but it remains the most versatile piece of furniture to grace a home. You can use it as a footstool when you've had a long day at work...

place it in the family room for extra seating when you have friends over....

use it in the living  room with a serving tray to stow drinks and snacks nearby....

place it by the front door or the staircase landing and perch on it to quickly put on/take off your shoes on the way in/out....

you get the point-the possibilities are endless.

Ottomans come in many shapes and colors and are easily customized for extra flair and utility.




↑ how beautiful is this? So beautiful I'd be afraid to put my feet on it.maybe after a pedicure..

↑ these are unique in their shape and texture!
they would be right at home in a room with kitchy decor




~HB

Stay tuned for Ottoman Empire II

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails