Mar 24, 2010

As the Wind Chimes and Sun Shines

I went for a walk yesterday afternoon and as I passed several houses in my neighborhood, I heard the beautiful sound of wind chimes. Wind chimes are a marvelous soundtrack to every season of the year. When I hear spring, I hear the hollow chime of bamboo or wooden chimes. When I hear autumn and winter, I hear the cold ting-a-ling of brass or copper chimes. In the summertime..well the summer needs no soundtrack,although ceramic and glass chimes provide a light and delicate melody.



this site even lets you listen to the chime before you buy it!

the sound of bamboo chimes is my favorite!

If you have a room with lots of windows 
or a pair of french doors which you frequently open,
bring the wind chime indoors for a little more melodious living

get whimsical with this fisherman chime!

support fair trade with this bamboo chime made in Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails