Feb 27, 2010

Blogs of Note

Recently discovered blogs that beg to be shared :

Freshome is a great source of fun and doable, as well as dream-worthy and to die for home decor ideas. I especially love the recent post on wall chalkboards. They bring out the kid in me and I'm definitely adding that to my Dream Home Book. I think a wall chalkboard would look great in a library or a study. In a home with kids, the possibilities are endless.

Belle Maison dips into making every part of your home yours, from candle scents to clutter organization. I love it!

Dear Ikeahacker, you had me at Ikea. I'm still in my twenties so I think I'm allowed to love Ikea, despite those who think its housewares are best left alone to college students!

I love finding new sources of inspiration :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails