Jan 26, 2010

Whats your Closet Personality?

Don't be alarmed, I'm not implying that there is a darker, more sinister version of the personality that you portray to others, just that you unconsciously have a preffered method of getting organized. With the help og BHG you can take your closet personality to the next level by making sure you can not only get organized, but stay that way! So what are you? A folder, a Hanger..or a Shoe Lover (i get the feeling most women fall into this category!) Here's what the November 2009 issue of BHG had to say about letting out your closet personality;


 
 

 
 
 

My favorite tip? The purse hanger. I love large purses, but they are hard to store because they dont easily fit into small spaces.Coat hooks typically dont have enough space between the hooks for larger items,and  I don't want to have to drill 10 holes in the wall either to hang each purse.Enter  organize.com which has a little section dedicated to purse storage-that's my kind of container store!
I also love the scarf hanger with smaller holes, so that silk scarves don't fall through. How smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails